As a Pet Care Provider:
- In-your-home overnight service is my specialty; long-term services available.
- Work with clients to provide personal care, to create a consistent, calm, secure and loving experience.
- Provide daily updates, or as requested.
- Able to follow detailed instructions; provide support to address expected/unexpected issues.
- Will care for your pets, as well as your home, with respect and thoughtfulness.
- Reiki sessions available, per request.
- Pet CPR/First Aid trained.
-Work within a sliding scale range to consider responsibilities, length of time, etc.
-Non-smoking, mature, living a quiet and intentional life.
-Appreciate the gifts we get when we care for animals.
References available upon request.
LIFE EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:
- Previously licensed to teach in Massachusetts.
- Primary responsibilities as a teacher of the Deaf, 1989 - 2009.
- Extensive professional development in American Sign Language (ASL), curriculum, and methodology.
- Certification in TEFL (2008)
- National Certification in Massage and Bodywork (Sedona School of Massage, 2009)
- Self-employed as a Licensed Massage Therapist, Reiki Practitioner (2009 – 2014)
- Self-employed as a: pet care provider, house-sitter, Reiki practitioner (2009-present)